Fintech Alliance is a grouping of start-ups or recently-established companies that use software, services or other technology to digitize and reinvent financial services for consumers, businesses or government.
SiTF-member companies engaged in the fintech community may register as Fintech Alliance (FA) members.
Member categories are:
- Fintechs: Start-ups or recently-established companies that use technology to disrupt traditional financial services
- Accelerators / Incubators: Accelerators, incubators, co-working spaces and other organizations that specifically support fintech start-ups
- Banks: Financial institutions registered as banks with MAS
- Investors: Angel, PE, VC and other investors that fund the fintech community
- Lawyers: Law firms that provide legal advice for fintech start-ups
- Technology Companies providing financial products or solutions
Non-members must apply for SiTF membership before joining the FA. For startups or newly-established fintech companies, membership in SiTF is FREE for the first three years.